Regarding Young George:
- "Enjoyable beer."
- "Nice complex yeast profile"
- "Nice drinking beer, lots going on with the subtle smoke character"
- "Great full mouth-feel"
- "Very pleasant beer, lite chocolate subtle roast, super mouth-feel - don't change that!"
- "Very drinkable"
- "Nice job cracking a smooth mouth-feel."
- Scored on the higher end of the "Very Good" beer rubric... 36/50.
"Onward and Upward", as they formerly said in the ladder building industry.
Get that kegerator built! Then, ferm. temp. won't be such a challenge!